Terms and Conditions
The HumbleBean Coffee website and all contents of this site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge, by your use of the website, that your use of HumbleBean Coffee website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use HumbleBean Coffee website, and that HumbleBean Coffee shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All domestic orders are processed immediately and dispatched within 3-4 days from receiving the order, except weekends and holidays. We ship through reputed logistics service providers; we will not be responsible for any delivery delays that occur.
Content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- For light to medium roasts, brew for 4 minutes.
- For medium dark to dark roasts, use a 3:30 minute brew time.
- For very dark roasts, use less than 3:30 minutes.
- To prevent coffee fines from entering your cup, wrap a thin cotton cloth around the strainer before pouring out the brewed coffee.
- Alternatively you can use a coarser grind
- If your coffee is too bitter, shorten the brewing time
- If your coffee is sour or salty, increase the brewing time slightly.
- If your coffee is too watery or lacks flavour, add more coffee powder during the brewing process